- This event has passed.
Online Bone Fit™ Clinical Workshop – May 27, 2023
May 27 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$400.00 – $450.00
The Online Bone Fit Clinical Workshop is for rehabilitation professionals working in clinical environments where exercise prescription is the predominant modality of rehabilitation for clients with osteoporosis. The Workshop includes an interactive webinar (from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST) and a series of five modules, which must be completed to pass the course.
The webinar is scheduled for:
- Saturday May 27, 2023 from 8:00AM to 5:00 PM EST
The webinars take place over Zoom. You will be invited to register for the webinars after purchasing your workshop ticket.
There are also five modules to complete:
- Modules A to E are to be completed before the webinar on May 27, 2023.
- Participants are required to enable video during the live webinar to allow for feedback and guidance.
- During the webinars, participants should have space to perform exercises, using 1 yoga mat and 2 towels (for exercises on the ground)
- Activewear attire is highly recommended
- To become Bone Fit Trained, you must attend the entire webinar, complete all five modules and pass a final quiz.
All workshop materials (manual and foam roller) will be mailed to you shortly after registration.
Please note: Registration for this workshop is limited to Canadian residents only. If you are a professional in the US who is looking to get Bone Fit™-trained, please refer to the Bone Health and Osteoporosis Foundation’s Bone Fit™ Program.