- This event has passed.
Online Bone Fit Basics Workshop – Jan 28, 2023
January 28 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm$200.00 – $225.00
The Online Bone Fit Basics Workshop is for exercise and fitness professionals working in the community with clients who have low bone mass density and uncomplicated osteoporosis. The Workshop includes an interactive webinar (from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST) and a series of five modules, which must be completed to pass the course.
The webinar is scheduled for:
- Saturday January 28, 2023 from 8:00AM to 3:00 PM EST
The webinars take place over Zoom. You will be invited to register for the webinars after purchasing your workshop ticket.
There are also five modules to complete:
- Modules A to E are to be completed before the webinar on Saturday January 28, 2023.
- Participants are required to enable video during the live webinar to allow for feedback and guidance.
- During the webinars, participants should have space to perform exercises, using 1 yoga mat and 2 towels (for exercises on the ground)
- Activewear attire is highly recommended
- To become Bone Fit Trained, you must attend the entire webinar, complete all five modules and pass a final quiz.
All workshop materials (manual and T-Shirt) will be mailed to you shortly after registration.
Please note: Registration for this workshop is limited to Canadian residents only. If you are a professional in the US who is looking to get Bone Fit™-trained, please refer to the Bone Health and Osteoporosis Foundation’s Bone Fit™ Program.