Bone Fit™ LEVEL I: FOUNDATIONS – Mar 23, 2024
March 23 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$250.00 – $300.00
The Online Bone Fit™ Level I: Foundations Workshop is for both rehabilitation professionals working in clinical environments and exercise and fitness professionals providing exercise programming in the community who work with clients with osteoporosis. The Foundations Workshop includes an interactive webinar (from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST) and a series of four online modules, which must be completed to pass the course.
The webinar is scheduled for:
- March 23, 2024 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST
The webinars take place over Zoom. You will be invited to register for the webinars after purchasing your workshop ticket.
There are four online modules to complete:
- Modules A to D are to be completed before the webinar on March 23, 2024.
- Participants are required to enable video during the live webinar to allow for feedback and guidance.
- During the webinars, participants should have space to perform exercises, using 1 yoga mat and 2 towels (for exercises on the ground)
- Activewear attire is highly recommended
- To become Bone Fit™ Level I Trained, you must attend the entire webinar, complete all four modules and pass the final quiz.
The workshop manual will be mailed to you two weeks prior to the webinar.
Please note: Registration for this workshop is limited to Canadian residents only. If you are a professional in the US who is looking to get Bone Fit™-trained, please refer to the Bone Health and Osteoporosis Foundation’s Bone Fit™ Program.